ESC is raising awareness and advocating for eczema patients.
Here are some ways ESC advocates for eczema sufferers:
- Annual media campaigns that raise awareness about the burden of eczema and quality of life impact.
- Ongoing meetings with Health Canada to raise awareness about the burden of eczema.
- Ongoing meetings with NIHB to advocate for indigenous patients and their access to improved care and medications.
- Ongoing outreach to all Health Ministers, Deputy Health Ministers, and Provincial Drug Plan Managers to raise awareness about the burden of disease and the need for new therapies and patient access to new therapies.
- Annual pre-budget submission to various provinces across Canada to consider atopic dermatitis and eczema care in their budgets, as patients need improved health care and access to medications.
- Hosting Eczema Action Day/Week activities, where ESC meets with various government stakeholders to advocate for better care for eczema patients.
ESC is asking you to join us! Write to your elected officials and raise your voice with us. For information contact us at [email protected].