Learn more about eczema, get invitations to ESC events, and read about current research.
The Eczema Society of Canada is dedicated to meeting the needs of those suffering with eczema by providing support, offering education, raising awareness and supporting research.
Join us in Calgary, Hamilton, Ottawa, Toronto, and St. John’s!
Life with eczema FREE educational events
Interested in learning more about managing eczema and new research breakthroughs? Join us this Spring in Calgary, Hamilton, Ottawa, Toronto and St. John’s, and hear from dermatology experts on taking control of your eczema, and the latest advancements, research updates and new treatments. Each event will also feature an audience Q&A session, so bring your questions for our experts.
For full event details, click on the event date.
- April 02 Calgary 7:00pm – 8:30pm Kahanoff Centre 105 12 Avenue SE
- April 04 Hamilton 7:00pm – 8:30pm Hamilton Central Library 55 York Blvd
- April 25 Ottawa 7:00pm – 8:30pm Canada Science & Technology Museum 1867 St Laurent Blvd.
- April 30 Toronto 7:00pm – 8:30pm Toronto Public Library – Northern District 40 Orchard View Blvd
- May 07 St. John's NL 7:00pm – 8:30pm The Rooms 9 Bonaventure Ave.